To geotag your collected data
- Install WingtraHub on your computer; find instructions at knowledge.wingtra.com
- Take the SD card out of the camera inside the drone and copy the WingtraPilotProjects folder to your computer
- Open WingtraHub
- Open the WingtraPilotProjects folder
- Select the projects you want to process and press "Next"
- (Optional) tick the "CSV output only" box to speed up the geotagging process if geotags are not required in the EXIF metadata of the images
- (Optional) tick the "PPK processing" box if you are processing PPK data; see further for detailed instructions
- Press "Start processing"
Non-PPK geotagging can also be performed on the WingtraPilot app. Consult knowledge.wingtra.com for a step-by-step guide.
RedEdge-MX data is geotagged after each flight automatically.
Optional for PPK data geotagging:
Add "Base file(s)" from your computer—select all available RINEX files.
Then add "Base location" as follows:
- Press "Add new"
- Enter the coordinates of the base and give a descriptive name
- Press "Save"
- Press "Select"