The following step-by-step instruction demonstrates how WingtraOne PPK data can be processed with the propeller platform in your custom grid coordinates using AeroPoints.This article is structured in the following three sections:
- In the "Home" tab, click on "Create New Site"
- Give it a Name and select the industry
- Locate your site
- Select a published coordinate system or a local grid system. To provide the local grid parameters, you can drag and drop the site setup file into propeller. Often that file is a Trimble .JXL (JobXML) or a Topcon GC3 file. Learn how to set up a local grid with your Trimble equipment.
- Checkout the calibration details.
- To verify the transformation between global coordinates and the local grid system, you can enter a test point. This step is optional.
- Add people you want to give access to your new site.
- Your site has been created and you can start uploading data.
- Select the AeroPoints which you want to process.
- Select an AeroPoint and specify its coordinates, it will be used as base station to process the other AeroPoints.
- Check the location of the AeroPoints
- Check out the quality of the processed AeroPoints
- More details about Processing AeroPoints can be found on the propeller knowledge base.
Upload and submit WingtraOne PPK data
- Click on Data Processing > Create a new dataset
- Select the previously created site and specify what type of data your are submitting
- Drag in the DATA and IMAGES folder directly from the camera SD card.
- DATA folder
- FlightName WingtraOne.sbf
- Flight Name.json
- IMAGES folder
- FlightName 0000XXX.JPG
- DATA folder
- Check that the files pass all automated checks
- Enter the details of the dataset.
- Select the previously uploaded AeroPoints as GCPs and specify the coordinate system.
- Select an AeroPoint that will be used as base station to process the other AeroPoints and the image geotags.
- Specify if the AeroPoints should be used as Ground control point, Check point or if they should be excluded. Recommendations on how many GCP/CP should be included can be found here.
- Add a comment about your GCPs.
- Configure the deliverables you wish to be created.
- Verify that all the information in the settings is correct.