Do not fly in
- Snow or rain
- Strong winds*
- Extreme temperatures
- High altitude **
Use return to home (RTH) if conditions change while flying!
* 8m/s (18 mph) wind speed measured on ground corresponds to approx 10 m/s (22 mph) surface wind
** With high altitude propellers up to 4800 m (15’700 ft) AMSL *** . Learn more about high altitude flying at knowledge.wingtra.com/high-altitude.
*** AMSL: Above mean sea level
Update your software
Always fly with up-to-date software. You will receive in-app notifications when new Wingtra releases are available.
- Open WingtraPilot
- Open the "Settings" menu
- Open the "Update" section
- Download the newest release
- Update WingtraPilot
- Update WingtraOne
Download offline maps
If you will not have an internet connection in the field, you can download a map beforehand. To do so:
- Open the "Settings" tab
- Select “Offline maps”
- Press “New offline map”
- Navigate to the desired location, either by dragging the street map or by using the search function
- Give the set a descriptive name
- Choose a map type
- Check the box "Include elevation data" if you require terrain following—this is always recommended
- Adjust zoom levels if needed—14-18 is the recommended setting
Charge your batteries
- Power the battery charger
- Connect cables to the charger first and only then to the batteries
- Confirm that the Li Io charging program is preset to 7.5A and 14.4V
- Press "Start" (Enter) for 2 seconds and once again after the beep to start charging
Charge your tablet via USB plug.
Charge the RC with its charger.
Keep your batteries healthy
- Do not expose them to sun
- Before flying, keep them at a moderate temperature
For longer storage, keep them at room temperature and at 60% capacity