If you experience blurry images, check out the following instructions on how to verify the focus settings.
- Get the camera out of the WingtraOne mount (unplug the hot shoe connector, dummy battery and triggering cable first)
- Insert the camera battery you received together with your unit (in the Pilot Box)
- Make sure you have an SD card inserted into RX1R2
- Check the camera settings (see RX1 chapter)
- Focus mode: manual
- Aperture: 4.5
- Rough focus ring: 0.3m-infinity
- Take some pictures. Get out SD card and visually inspect the images on a computer.
- If you are unsure about image sharpness, send in a picture to email@example.com and we will check.