How to update?
WingtraHub 0.5 - November 2019
With this WingtraHub release, you will have a clearer idea about how to work with your PPK system and WingtraHub.
- New help content and better feedback aims at preventing mistakes during processing and will answer common questions like:
- How can I correctly set my base location?
- Is my antenna type detected?
- What antenna offset should I specify?
- WingtraHub 0.5.0 offers specific support for the new WingtraOne QX1-PPK payload option.
WingtraHub 0.4 - January 2019
- Batch processing options to apply the same processing settings to multiple projects
- Option to select multiple time consecutive base files of one base station as input for ppk processing
- Improved base location editing capabilities and possibility to select the input coordinate reference system (ITRF-based)
WingtraHub 0.3 - October 2018
- WingtraHub available now in Chinese, Japanese and Spanish
- New UI design of WingtraHub
- Detected PPK base station antenna type is added to the processing report
- PPK processing improvements
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
WingtraHub 0.2 - June 2018
- Better reporting for PPK processing failure cases
- Project sorting by flight time
- General reliability improvements
WingtraHub 0.1 - April 2018
- Enables geotagging on Windows for WingtraOne systems with ID higher than 1135
- Introduces PPK post processing for data gathered with a PPK enabled WingtraOne