Please find the instructions on how to make sure that your SD card is inserted and installed correctly.
If there is a camera connectivity issue, please try the following workaround:
- Make sure that all the cables are plugged in firmly. You can check that everything is fastened with your hands.
- Check if your SD card is inserted appropriately in the RX1 camera.
- Reformat the SD card. To do so, please follow the article written here.
- Please use the SD card provided by Wingtra. If you lost your SD card, please contact email@example.com and we will advise you which SD card you can use or you can order an SD card directly from us.
- Remove your RX1 camera from the WingtraOne. Take some pictures with your camera and see if the images are stored on the SD card in the DCIM folder.
- Check if your RX1 camera is set to the mass storage mode.
- Try to access flight logs through the WingtraPilot. If this does not work, access the flight logs directly from the SD cards.
- Please, provide a serial number of your camera mount to us. You can find a serial number on the label of the camera mount.
If you still can't get past the camera checklist, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org