In some cases (e.g., in the case of tipping) flap hinges can come loose on WingtraOne. In the article below see how to fix it and which materials are required.
As the repair process is not too complicated, the distributor or the end user can conduct this repair to save money and time. But, if you are not comfortable with the repair, we can do the repair—in this case, you will need to send the wing back to us.
Instructions for repair
Please watch the linked video guide completely before starting the repair.
- Loctite 3090 (2 component cyanoacrylate glue)
- Sanding paper (120 - 240 grit)
- A small file (a tool that is great to have)
- Tissue papers
- Isopropanol / acetone / alcohol / or similar
- It is better to do the sanding and cleaning (with alcohol) process first before you move the outermost hinge back up.
- For quality control purposes, we would appreciate it if you could take pictures of every step (if possible), compile them, and send them to us. Especially pictures after sanding, pictures after applying the glue, and pictures after the repair.