Learn how to export the reflectance map you created from Pix4D to Atlas for analytics.
Uploading to Atlas is currently only supported on the Windows version of Pix4Dmapper. Please contact Pix4D support to request the feature for other platforms (such as Mac or Linux).
If you are new to Atlas, you may wish to read the Atlas guide provided by MicaSense.
If you already have an Atlas account and the MicaSense Uploader, you are ready to export your processed results directly to Atlas from Pix4D:
- Start by processing your data in Pix4D to generate an orthomosaic (see How to process RedEdge data in Pix4D article for details)
- Generate a reflectance map from the Index Calculator tab
- Under the Export options on the right panel in the Index Calculator, press the Upload button (you will need an Atlas account as well as the MicaSense Uploader software to proceed)
- The MicaSense Uploader opens (log in if you have not already)
- The orthomosaic (TIFF) and DSM are automatically uploaded to Atlas
- After upload, it takes a few minutes to prepare the data for use in Atlas; you can check on the status in the DataHub of your Atlas account
- If you have not yet defined a farm or field for this data, Atlas will create them automatically.— you can also create a new field from the DataHub tab in Atlas
- The data will automatically be assigned to the already created farm and field, unless the processed data covers more than one already existing field. If your processed data covers more than one field, go back to the DataHub and press the Process button for the field(s) you would like to include
- You can view your image by pressing the View button for the image set or going to the field from the Farms section.
Please note: Atlas is only compatible with multispectral imagery from the MicaSense RedEdge in the form of reflectance maps. It will not be able to accept RGB imagery or other layers created in Pix4D. For more information, please contact MicaSense support.